Device: iOS Universal
Price: $ 2.99 -> Free, Version: 1.1.3 (iTunes)
"I just ran the numbers: this is the best game of 2014 so far."
– Pocket Tactics
Earth has been destroyed by the evil Hate Bit and you are the Last Star Nerd! Only you can control mighty armies with Calculord Cards and battle to the edge of space!
Innovative collectible card gaming combined with number puzzles and turn-based tactical combat.
"The math element is what really pushes Calculords into ‘brilliant’ territory."
– Touch Arcade
PUZZLE-DRIVEN CCG GAMEPLAY
Clever use of numbers lets you deploy starships, soldiers, tanks, aliens, and devastating tactics. You’ll have to be several kinds of brilliant to save what’s left of space!
OVER 200 UNIQUE CARDS – A COLLECTOR’S PARADISE!
With every win, your card collection grows. Use the robust Calculords deck editor to design up to three decks. Discover your own unstoppable combos and avenge Earth!
A GALAXY OF DANGER
From ironclad defenses to swarms of snarling beasts, your foes will battle using all varieties of deadly tactics. Can you withstand the psionic attacks of the alien Uracillon? Can you navigate the mine fields of the trash-talking Cosblast?
GROW IN POWER
Defeating opponents gives you more than new cards! You also earn XP to upgrade your base, hand size, and resources. Gain massive multipliers with cunning play and get there even faster. You don’t need to be a genius to play Calculords, but if you happen to be one, you’ll be handsomely rewarded.
Can you defeat the maniac Corporal Krak using only tactic cards? Can you destroy the mutate hordes of Cytosinor on the very first turn? There are 19 medals to earn against each enemy commander, and only the mightiest of Star Nerds will win them all. Are you that Star Nerd?
• added: basic support for iOS 8 (no new features)
• fixed: crashes and hangs related to SELF DESTRUCT, MUTATE BIOWEAPON, and MUTATE INTRUDER
• fixed: various graphical glitches
• fixed: defeating HATE BIT rolls the end story every time
• fixed: when HATE BIT uses QUANTUM OVERLOAD, there are no visuals or sound effects
• fixed: store item buttons glitch until the store is finished loading
• fixed: deck 2 and 3 buttons permanently grayed out
• also: other minor fixes and improvements