Darkest Dungeon: Tablet Edition 1.0
Device: iOS iPad Only
Price: $ 4.99, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)
"Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring.
***AWARDS AND HONORS***
***Rock Paper Shotgun – 50 Best RPGs of All Time***
***IGN – Best of 2016: 2 Nominations***
***IGF 2016 – 3 Nominations***
Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond. You’ll battle not only unimaginable foes, but stress, famine, disease, and the ever-encroaching dark. Uncover strange mysteries, and pit the heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system.
* The Affliction System – battle not only monsters, but stress! Contend with paranoia, masochism, fear, irrationality, and a host of gameplay-meaningful quirks!
* Striking hand-drawn gothic crowquill art style
* Innovative turn-based combat pits you against a host of diabolical monsters
* Narration system to celebrate your successes…and failures
* 15 (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
* Camp to heal wounds or deliver inspiring speeches.
* Rest your weary, shell-shocked characters in town at the Tavern or the Abbey to keep their stress in check.
* Classic CRPG and roguelike features, including character permadeath, procedural dungeons, and incredible replay
* 3 game modes and over 80 hours of gameplay*
Can you stem the tide of eldritch horrors erupting across your family’s ancestral estate?
Descend at your peril!
Please note that the game currently supports the following languages only: English, German, French, Russian, Polish, Czech, Spanish, Italian, and Brazilian Portuguese
Dungeon Rushers 1.0.1
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $ 4.99, Version: 1.0 -> 1.0.1 (iTunes)
*About IAPs: All of the IAPs in Dungeon Rushers are character skins — cosmetic and optional. And for a limited time, these IAPs are totally free of charge to celebrate our mobile launch!
Dungeon Rushers is a 2D tactical RPG combining dungeon crawler’s gameplay and turn based fights. Manage your team, loot dusty dungeons, crush armies of monsters and craft mighty equipment. Be part of an epic adventure with a colorful cast of characters in an off-beat universe. Build your own dungeon and challenge other players!
Over the course of an epic quest, explore many dungeons and loot their guarded treasures. Build your own team by choosing the best hero combination to overcome traps and monsters lurking in the shadows.
Upgrade the skills of your heroes to make them even more fearsome and place them strategically to achieve victory.
Craft your equipment on your own with components gathered during your journey thanks to an advanced system consisting of six different craftsmen.
Complete dungeons and their bonus challenges to unlock the Heroic difficulty, where only the best can make their way to the treasure!
Build your own dungeon in which you can spread traps and monsters to prevent other adventurers from looting your chest! Hire your « dream team » by exploring a world where dungeons and manors have been abandoned by men in favor of the worst creatures, then attack other players’ dungeons to plunder their treasure!
• Campaign mode full of humor with various sound and graphic environments
• Interactive exploration system
• Revised turn based fights with a hint of nostalgia
• Advanced team management (equipment, skills upgrade, in-fight position, …)
• Wide range of skills to use (scout, heals, dodge, trap deactivation, monsters stalking)
• Crafting system featuring many recipes to unlock
• High replay value with a Heroic difficulty for each dungeon
• Online arena system with matchmaking and ranking
• Battles among friends, to die against people you love
• Epic custom-made soundtrack
Fix crash at game launch
Dungeon Tails 1.0.0
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $ 3.99, Version: 1.0.0 (iTunes)
Dungeon Tails is fun and goofy action game for all adventurers!
Save the Lizard Kingdom by embarking on a dangerous journey into caverns full of cute monsters, traps, loot and surprises. Packs of monsters are trying to stop you from rummaging through the dungeon and taking their gold. During your adventure you’ll meet imaginative horde of enemies that are ready and prepared to stop you in your tracks. Upgrade your heroes and gear, buy better items and runes and try to reach the end of the dungeon to beat the final boss.
Dungeon Tails is an easy-to-play but hard-to-master style of game. It offers hours of infuriating fun in the spirit of old school roguelikes and the ever-changing dungeon guarantees that no two adventures are the same. The game provides stunning 3D visuals that are cute, fun and colorful as well as easy controls that allow you to effortlessly explore the dungeon and enjoy the adventure.
The dungeon is ready. Dare to enter?
* 16 randomized levels
* 30+ visual hero variations
* 30+ pieces of unique gear and items
* 15+ handcrafted rooms
* Lots of loot!
* 20+ unique monsters
* 5 bosses
* Upgradeable camp and heroes
* Destructive runes
* Designed purely for touch interfaces
Dungeon of Madness 1.0.2
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $ .99 -> Free, Version: 1.0.2 (iTunes)
"Pixel Giant Produces a Puzzle Gem" – Touch arcade 4.5/5
Dungeon of Madness is an action game where you rotate tiles to create our own route. Help the hero by connecting the road so he reaches hostages, then lead them out while also directing monsters into deadly traps.
– Infinite tile assembly combinations for attacking, rescuing, looting and trapping
– Multi-touch support, you can play it with two hands or with your friends
– 36 characters with unique abilities to unlock and upgrade
– Explore 100 floors and the secret vault in the Adventure Mode
– Collect 50 medals to unlock Survival Mode
– 83 different monsters are waiting in the dungeon
– 10 tricky bosses to fight
– 100 hostages are waiting for your rescue
– 30 achievements to conquer
– Crash bug fixed
Devious Dungeon 2 1.2
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $ .99 -> Free, Version: 1.2 (iTunes)
Devious Dungeon 2 is a medieval action platforming game by the creators of Random Heroes and League of Evil!
It is said that great adventures await behind the walls of this dark castle. The castles ever shifting halls are filled with deadly monsters! Treacherous traps have claimed the lives of many adventurers! It is rumoured the castle contains treasures beyond imagination. However, it is also the domain of the summoner and he does not look kindly upon uninvited guests!
Can you defeat the summoner and claim the lost treasures of the castle?
– Randomized maps with 5 worlds
– Hero classes – Barbarian, Mage and Rogue
– Lots of weapons and gear
– RPG styled upgrades
– Boss Battles
– Mini-bosses and Collectable Treasures
– Mission system
– iCloud Game Saves
– Universal (play on all your devices)
** Note: While the game is playable on iPod Touch 4th gen: we strongly recommend playing on newer devices for smoother frame-rates. **
– New content added. We’ve added a new area, new enemies and new gear for all 3 heroes.
– Bug fixes.
Do you want to mash things in the face with a big sword? Do you like not really having to think about anything ever? Then Dungeon Hunter 5 could well be the game for you.
And in this video Harry from Pocket Gamer takes you on a review-y tour of the perfectly adequate hack-and-slasher.