Invert – A Minimal Puzzle Game 1.0.1
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $ 2.99, Version: 1.0 -> 1.0.1 (iTunes)
Invert is a minimalist puzzle game for fans of brain teasers, logic puzzles, and Rubik’s Cube fiddlers.
In Invert you press buttons around a tile grid that flip a certain pattern of tiles. Your goal is to make all tiles the same color using as few moves as possible. Easy to solve, but hard to solve well.
– Campaign: Solve levels in certain amount of moves. Take as long time as you need – there’s no time limit.
– Challenge: Solve levels against the clock. Use as many moves as you want.
– Expert: Similar to Challenge Mode, but a lot harder. Like, a *lot* harder.
– 20 mind-bending patterns with 1000’s of combinations
– Over 120 hand crafted levels
– Custom soundtrack per level
– 2 unique gameplay modes
– 1 expert mode.
– 0 distracting advertisements or commercials
Invert is made by Glitchnap, a Copenhagen-based band that makes games instead of records, and published by Noodlecake Studios.
"If you’re a big fan of Rubik’s Cube-type puzzles, Invert should fire your engines."
"Invert … should give puzzle fans something tasty to chew on."
Localization Bug Fixes & Improvements!