Ricochet Theory 1.1
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $ 1.99 -> Free, Version: 1.1 (iTunes)
Ricochet Theory, from the maker of Salt & Pepper: A Physics Game.
Ricochet Theory is a thought-provoking physics game featuring ricochet based puzzles. Players must solve each level by moving the platforms in order to make the ball connect with all platforms.
Adjust the platforms to test your ricochet theory. There are several ways to complete each level so have fun and give it your all. There are no time limits in this fully featured physics game.
[Ricochet Theory Features]
• Hours of gameplay,
• Simple gameplay mechanics,
• 80+ stimulating levels to play,
• Game Center leaderboard to challenge friends,
• Beautifully designed for iOS,
• NO IN-APP PURCHASES.
[Connect With Us]
This game does not run on 3GS iPhones or 4th Generation iPods! It is strongly recommended users update to the latest version of iOS before purchasing Ricochet Theory.
[More From Appdore]
Check out Salt & Pepper: A Physics Game if you are a fan of our physics games.
1. Improved the rate of progression by increasing the difficulty of levels 6-12,18,19,22 and 24,
2. The in-game menu will now show with a single tap near the bottom of the screen,
3. The in-game X button goes directly to the level select screen,
4. The current level will be displayed on the lower right side of the screen,
5. The main and in-game tap menus have 4 options instead of 5,
6. The in-game directions are easier to understand.
7. Misc. fixes.