Ticket to Earth 1.0.6
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $ 3.99, Version: 1.0.5 -> 1.0.6 (iTunes)
Limited time introductory offer – 40% OFF!
A distant planet. A dying colony. A deadly conspiracy.
The mining boom has left New Providence to die, and just one Earthbound ship remains. Survivor Rose stands in defiance of a broken system. Rise up with fast-paced RPG tactics, and battle across vibrant fields of color.
Join the fight in Ticket to Earth, a sci-fi tale of betrayal and insurrection.
~ Selected for Made With Unity Showcase at Unite Melbourne 2016
~ Selected for PAX Rising at PAX East 2017
"Ticket To Earth is an evolutionary leap forward in the puzzle/RPG hybrid genre." – Kotaku
"All in all this is an original, smart, challenging puzzling RPG that manages to blend its head-scratching and character development in a way I’ve not seen before. And in doing so becomes one of the first truly essential mobile games of the year." – 9/10 Pocket Gamer
“It’s always a magical experience when a game comes together and hooks you in, which is exactly what Ticket to Earth did for me." – checkpointgaming.net
ORIGINAL GENRE MASH-UP
Introducing a new style of gameplay that blends puzzle and tactics games. Ticket to Earth is the quick-play, mission-based RPG you’ve been waiting for.
SCI-FI EPISODIC NARRATIVE
Join Rose, Wolf, Doc and Seven as they race across New Providence to stop a criminal conspiracy.
FIGHT FOR JUSTICE
Play as Melee and Ranged Peace Keepers, armed with over one hundred Combat Powers. Fight against a cabal of twisted enemies – desperate criminals, murderous machines and terrifying mutants.
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
The Stellar Consciousness Movement will help you reach your true human potential. Deep RPG character progression – develop your talents and build better heroes!
Ticket to Earth is a gripping RPG narrative delivered over 4 big episodes. Episodes will unlock as they are released at no additional cost. Be the first to play new content by downloading Ticket to Earth now.
Episode One – Uprising (Available now)
Episode Two – Crash (Coming soon)
Episode Three – Meltdown (Coming soon)
Episode Four – Revolution (Coming soon)
For more information about the game, visit www.ticket-to-earth.com
Chat with us on Twitter: @Robot_Circus #TicketToEarth
– Fixed the issue where the game crashes after the screen goes to sleep
– Added a new option in the pause menu for turning off the camera zoom for path drawing
– Other minor bug fixes
Ticket to Ride 2.2.2
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $ 6.99 -> $ 1.99, Version: 2.2.2 (iTunes)
**Buy it now and save up to 70%!**
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder’s best-selling train board game, Ticket to Ride, now on mobile version!
In addition to the exciting multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and play against live opponents from all around the world on the various boards!
With over 48 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average, Ticket to Ride offers a game experience unique amongst its peers.
**Ars Technica – « Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start. »
**Carrefour des Cultures – « The transition from the board to the digital is very successful… The best iPad board game of its category. »
**148Apps: 5 stars and selected by the editor – « The best board game adaptation on iOS so far. »
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award – "A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans".
**iOS Board Games (BoardGameGeek.com): 9.5/10 – "A fun and engaging app that offers a sleek and speedy online multiplayer system. It ranks up there with the best offerings on iOS."
Ticket to Ride includes :
• Alan R. Moon’s official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork in full high resolution.
• Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other iPhone, iPad, Mac (non-exhaustive list).
• An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents.
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players.
• Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents (can include AI players too).
• Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland, USA 1910 and Legendary Asia available as in-app purchases
• Also discover the 2 most recent vertical maps, for games ever more intense: India available only recently, and the brand new Nordics map tracing the railway routes of Northern Europe.
• Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Contextual in-game Conductor’s Notes to help you master all the maps.
• True cross-platform: players can challenge on other supported platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad.
• Online and offline Hall of Fame.
For more information, please visit: http://www.daysofwonder.com/online/en/t2r/ and find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Digital on Facebook and Twitter!
– There was a serious bug in the rank computation. It’s fixed and from now on players who left get a rank score penalty
– It’s now possible to find offline DoW players
– In 1912, Paris-Angora is worth 17 points, not 13
– 1912 Big Cities was missing its bonus for the longest path
– In Nordic Countries games, discarded tickets do not remain in the game anymore
– Stations are now visible when you claim a city on Europe 1912 Big Cities
– And some UI improvements