Title Challenge – Football Manager 1.1.3
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $ 3.99 -> Free, Version: 1.1.3 (iTunes)
Recommended by Apple under ‘Best New Games’ on the App Store.
"It’s a gorgeous little game and the beauty is so much more than skin deep" – Iain Macintosh
"The perfect option to whittle away those long hours on the commute to work" – Back Page Football
"There’s a clean, flat aesthetic running through everything I’ve seen of Title Challenge" – Pocket Tactics
Title Challenge is a back to basics football manager game that puts the fun back into managing your favourite club.
• Manage your favourite club from England, Spain, Germany, France and Italy
• Fast-paced gameplay – Complete a season in a matter of hours
• Play with modern or retro data – download databases from the community forum
• Features illustrations by Liverpool FC illustrator Dave Williams
• Autosave feature – Pick up and play right where you left off
• Play anywhere – No internet connection required
• Update players and clubs using the free built-in data editor
• No season limit – keep on playing as long as you want!
• Upgrade your training facilities to develop the stars of the future
• Upgrade your stadium to increase your club reputation
We’d loved to have used real player names in Title Challenge. However, we’re only a tiny team of passionate football fans and so we’ve done the next best thing and included an easy to use data editor. You can download fan-made databases to play from our community forum.
There are 3 in-app purchases – all of which allow you to invest varying amounts of money into your club.
Title Challenge does not require you to unlock any content and does not halt or restrict your progress at any time.
There are no adverts in the game.
Major new features:
• Real names database!
• Two new countries: Portugal & Netherlands
• A native layout for the iPad
Also new in this version:
• Ability to remove players from your tactics
• New database validator (it will automatically warn you if it detects issues with your custom databases)
• Create custom databases with only one country
• Fixed bug with player remaining on transfer list after buying them
• Fixed bug with scouted information being removed
• Other minor bug fixes
Don’t forget to join our community forum: http://forum.titlechallenge.com
Title Challenge – Football Manager
AppShopper.com: Popular New Apps, Version Changes and Price Changes (Games) for iOS